1Kg Steak Canadians
A top rump steak sliced wafer thin extreamly tender and flavoursome, perfect for quick, deliciously tasty and hot steak sandwiches.
- Lightly season your steak with both Salt and Pepper. You don’t want to over do the seasoning because it’s such a thin cut.
- Place a heavy pan or skillet over a medium high temperature and add a table spoon of olive oil
- Place minute steak on the pan
- Cook on one side for 1 minutes
- Flip the minute steak over and cook other side for another 1 minutes until both sides are browned
- Remove the steak and add two 1 cm cubes of butter to the pan and mix with steak remains to form a juice
- Let the minute steaks rest on one side for 4 minutes
- Drizzle juices over steaks and serve!